FastTrack FastTrack

2D racing taken to it's prime

Virtually everything in this game fits perfectly to it. Gameplay truly was the best of its kind. Never have I seen a 2D 3rd persion racing game with such smooth game engine. As I am a big fan of the game type, playing games like these as a kid, I know what I'm talking about.

Graphics were absolutely fantastic. Scenery is beautiful and diverse, cars are detailed and well animated, menu art was just the style you should go for in a game like this. Utterly nothing to complain about.

The biggest downside of the game was sounds. Sound quality was unnecessarily low and the gameplay sounds seemed to be just random and had nothing to do with what's going on on the screen. Engine noises just disappeared sometimes and sounds of crashes and horns were randomly playing where they really shouldn't have been. Music was perfect for the style but the sound quality deteriorated it drastically.

Of course I do realize Flash games don't really even need sound since most of the players listen to their own music while playing. But still I'll give you a 9 instead of a 10 because the sound effects were just a big buzzkill. Nevertheless, this one's going to my favourites!

Alien SOS Alien SOS

Ehh..

Why aren't the animals affected if the ground under them vanishes? I do think due to all the laws of physics, they should fall down.

A decent game though, not considering some minor bugs.

CQC+Updated Version CQC+Updated Version

Awesome!!

This game would be great if the game engine would be improved a bit. I'd say this is most likely the most potential flash mission based shooter ever! love it!

also, great to have you on the team! Looking forward to working with you! :)

dnatoxic responds:

Haha we are about to make another front page lol.

Post War Post War

Awesome!

Loved it, absolutely a brilliant game engine! But the game could be much better.. We should talk... ;)

Descent Descent

-.-

This game is nicely done... but... IT'S SO GOD DAMN FRUSTRATING! Which of course is a good thing! I liked the concept and the music wasn't bad either. Good job! : )

Cecemel responds:

:D
you, sir, would better hurry with your bot!

anyway, thanks

Newgrounds in a Box Newgrounds in a Box

Very nice...

...but i don't see myself using this. There's not much need for this because you can just use a browser to do the similar thing, but without the loading. But anyways, nice idea! It would be great if you could make a thing like this with flash lite. So that people could use newgrounds with their cellphones. I'm not even sure if that's possible.
I myself dunno how to communicate between flash and server... so I'm gonna have to give you at least 8/10 : )

Cursor Killer2! Cursor Killer2!

Good!

I liked the original? idea. Kinda addictive. But it got boring after a while. Since the other ball thingy didn't do anything. And you can just spin around in a circle as much as u want. It had some bugs also. Sometimes the power ups spawned out from the screen. But overall it's a good game and original idea. The score table was a good idea. I'm looking forward seeing some more stuff from you! Keep up the good work!

ICBM ICBM

Nice

...but it had some major bugs. In press down arrow parts u had to right klick and play, 'cause it didnt work. Anyways it was a bit boring... nothing to do really except to tap left and right while flying. The graphics were great and the style was awesome. Some more action and fix the bugs and voila! Good job!

zonck responds:

Thanks for review!
I know this is boring sometimes :)
But i apprieciate your help.

Resident Wiivile Resident Wiivile

Bugged

In the scene where you shoot spiders, after i killed a cople of them the spiders stopped coming at you.

BotArena3 BotArena3

I think there should be a...

...quick fight option... the fights in the end take wayy too long. It's not really that hard to code that.